In this tour of Cambodia, you can have the real experience about Cambodia, and explore the modern and ancient Cambodia.
This Cambodian vacation offers a unique glimpse into both modern Cambodian life and its ancient beginnings. First, you’ll see the rapidly developing Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s capital, before heading to Siem Reap, which has some centuries-old ruins. Between the half-day guided city tours, you’ll have plenty of time to explore both destinations on your own.
This vacation includes
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), or Chicago (ORD)
- Round-trip airport-hotel transfers in both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- 4 nights of accommodations in Phnom Penh in a deluxe room at Ohana Hotel or similar
- 4 nights of accommodations in Siem Reap in a terrace room at Casa Angkor Hotel or similar
- Half-day city tour in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Regional English-speaking guide
- All taxes and service charges
What You Get
10-day/8-night Phnom Penh and Siem Riep vacation with airfare
18 options available, including departures in October, November, December 2014, January, February, March, and April 2015 from LAX, JFK, EWR, and ORD.
Policies and Fees
Cancellation policy & fees: $200/person fee to cancel; 90-day notice required or fee of $400; 60-day or fee up to $600; 30-day or fee up to $800; 8-day or fee up to Groupon price; $50 fee plus any additional costs for reservation changes. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
Taxes: Tax included
Additional fees: Cambodia visa not included. Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.